Thursday 31 August 2017

Thursday 31st August 2017

A little incident, where mountains are made from molehills?
Briefly outlined, a cup of Rosy was taken by my goodself to CBH who was in her bedroom this morning circa 7.25am. I knock on the door and seek admitance, which gets greeted with the regulatory hmmmph, sigh hmmmmmph, moan, hmmmmmph etc, and then the remark of " You know what I'm like in the morning"
To which I reply " A stroppy mare"
This then brings about tears and sobs and "Just go, leave me alone"
So after placing the Rosy on a table beside the door, I do just as requested.
A short while later after Jayne has come upstairs to find out what has upset CBH, I explain what occurred, to which the response I get is a scolding and it is explained to me that although I love our daughter, I do not like her. Also how would I like it if someone said to me " Cheer up, don't look so miserable"
    Now I feel like I want to express my sentiments about what Jayne has said and thought about this incident, but at the moment feel unable to put into words a constructive and helpful comment, due to possible incursion onto regretabel "Oathing"
      Prior to this on the previous evening, Jayne suggested I should have a shower because I had not had one that day or the previous evening. I informed her that I had had one that morning.
What happens next both upset and angered me, Jayne took it upon herself to check the shower to see if the tell tale signs that I had used it were there. Which of course they were. She then informed me that I had had a shower. I told Jayne that I couldn't believe that she had just checked. I twas ignored off. This morning probably totally forgotten? Or a guilt trip that attempts to be vindicated by  out pouring the above vitriol.
Another little autistic aspergic moment?

No comments: