Sunday 30 March 2008

It's starting.

At long last Baseball returns tonight on Channel 5, now I don't pretend to be any sort of expert on Americas game but I do enjoy it. I entered 5s fantasy baseball league last year for the first time and finished a credible 400 and something out of 4000 and something. What I would appreciate is any inside info' on any up and coming superstars who I could possibly get on the cheap.
The third and final round of the big fight occurred this morning with the bush out in the back garden, and where I openly admit defeat on rounds 1 and 2, there was only going to be 1 winner today.
I am reading Shaun Hutson's "Twisted Souls" at the moment and thoroughly enjoying it the man seems to have an uncanny knack of knowing exactly what makes people squirm. To me this is what separates him from his more illustrious contemporaries like King or Koontz. If you've never tried him and have a taste for the nastier side of human nature , give him a go.

No comments: